Hayden Construction specializes in built-in cabinets, custom wall units, bookcases and custom cabinetry. Our custom cabinets can be made to any size or colour and can be designed to fit into any room of the house. Some of the most popular types of built-in cabinetry include built-in entertainment wall units, side fireplace cabinets, custom bookcases, home office cabinetry, bedroom wardrobes, custom laundry room and mud room cabinetry. The sky is the limit when it comes to built in cabinets and we are glad to help find the best solution for you. Contact us today for a free estimate and see what we can do to add attractive storage solutions to your home.
- Built-in cabinets provide storage in plain sight and can provide large quantities of storage because they can use an entire wall without overwhelming the look of the room.
- Our cabinetry is custom made to fit the items and space you want filled. Built-ins provide more efficient storage because they are tailored to fit your specific needs. Cabinets used to take up a lot of space since old stereo equipment was typically 18-19″ deep. Now it is not uncommon for equipment to be less than 12″ deep and flat-screen displays are the norm. Because of smaller sizes, we can now build very effective cabinets that are only 12-16″ deep.
- Built-in cabinetry blends in to the decor of your home instead of standing out. New built in cabinetry can also become the main focal point of any room in the home with proper designing.
- We are able to incorporate LED lighting into our custom cabinetry.
- We are able to match existing crown and base moldings for a seamless transition with the rest of your home.
Hayden Construction is committed to creating exceptional living spaces that focus on functionality and attractive design. We can create custom built cabinetry to fit any space for any function. When we say custom we mean custom! Every aspect of our built in cabinetry is individually selected and customized to suit our clients exact needs. Because of this, your imagination is the limit.
Built-in cabinets can include:
- Fireplace surround
- Entertainment unit
- Functional mud room
- Office décor/storage
- Master bedroom wall unit
- Walk-in Closets
- Kitchen desk/pantry
- Premium laundry room